Monday, October 27, 2008

Crossroads

I think its weird when I have completely contrasting feelings at the same time. I've been freaking out from some time now about has soon I will be out of school and have to fend for myself. Which I find horribly scary considering I have no clue what it is I'm going to do; at all. Yet at the same time I have this really nagging rut feeling. Six out of the seven classes that I have now will be the same classes that I will have for the rest of the year. And as it stands now I have two more years here before I can move on, assuming I stay here and don't end up going somewhere else; like my mother would like me to do.
So yeah, this is my first blog thanks to the sleepy bear, which after the video conversation we just makes sense. Shame that technology can't be good and cheap yet. One day. I don't really want to finish this more and I kinda want to take a show so I think I'll keep this first one short.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

ahahahaha. Mr. Franklin. You didn't have to keep that name you know.

Anonymous said...

Silly turtle, you need to write some more!