I hate how obvious my base emotions are, people never know why, but they can always tell when I'm happy/sad/angry/etc. I do not enjoy being so readable on such a basic level. And no one really cares about the reasons behind the emotions. I'm sure most of the time they are proud of themselves for being able to 'read' me. Fuck. Obviously I am also having a horrible day.
Wake up at 7, drive to work, having screaming squeaky-clarinet playing children give me a headache, push through some work to discover I don't have what I need to finish an important project, watch a stupid horror film for a class, drive to practice, practice, drive home only to have my way blocked by a tow truck for ten minutes and then discover someone is parked in my spot and have to call said tow truck only to have him tow another car and still not have returned. Not to mention the amount of work I still have undone, and the presentation tomorrow; not. The person whoadofhadfkhajsdl;khadsg;lkh
Im done I cant do it.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment