And so ends another week. It was particularly unbalanced, with only three days of actual school followed by four (busy but) weekend days. I did learn two lessons throughout the week; well less learned and more reinforced and reiterated. Overall the week was a positive. Even if there is still a lot of work to be done, and a far amount left in the unknown.
The first lesson that I was retaught was that busy doesn't mean bad. Truth be told it usually means good, that you are doing things right. There is a saying that goes 'you can trust a busy man to get something done'. This is very true. At the risk of burning myself out (which I am prone to do very easily), I am going to try and keep busy; moving forward as best I can without losing momentum.
The second lesson that was once again pushed in my face was actions speak louder than words, and can get you much farther in life. I've spent so much time thinking about things that it is high time 'doing' came to the for front of my mind. It is also important to note that living in the moment puts me in a much better mood. It makes me a happier person. Although it still takes a lot of mental energy to remind myself to do this. I do believe that if I can keep it up it will help my overall mood about life and etc.
Also, much thanks to LB for the hang-out time. It was an excellent pick me up; just what I needed. Not sure how I'll repay her but I've got time to think of something. As long as the Christmas carol incident isn't mentioned to anyone, ever.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment